Friday, June 18, 2010

I think introductions are in order...

When the person who got me started writing my half-assed ideas on the internet (now officially referred to as blogging) 10+ years ago told me I still had some funny stories left in me, I believed her. I'm not going to pretend I didn't think about it. I have missed writing lately, and I was looking for something, anything interesting to write about. But I was starting to think that maybe, just maybe, I had become a terribly boring person and no longer had anything interesting to write about. Luckily, or hopefully, I am wrong.

But the days of writing about boobs and wieners are (mostly) over. I'm a grown ass woman, and I'm settling down with a grown ass fella. He's Lebanese, and I'm Italian America, or white to you lay-people. So far, it has been a fun adventure, but there are some interesting moments where we collide, if for not other reason than I have boobs and he has a wiener. So I want to re-assume my role of The Person Who Writes Personal Shit on the Internet To Feel Cool (now called blogger), and document it all for my own mental health and your entertainment. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment